- The equities market recorded positive performance – the listed equities market, NGXASI, recorded a +0.54% gain WoW while the NASD OTC closed positive with a +0.17% gain.
- The IEFX closed flat while NAFEX rate closed Positive.
- The Brent Crude Oil price moved upwards at the end of the week while the WTI also moved upwards.
- The NGXASI appreciated by +0.54% W-o-W.
- On top gainer and loser sector indices, NSE Banking closed positive with +4.84% while NSE-IND closed negative with -5.12% W-o-W.
- During the week, the Gote Index depreciated by -8.18% while the Toni Index appreciated by +1.90% W-o-W.
|NSE Consumer Goods||564.47||575.99||2.04%|
|NSE Oil and Gas||379.17||392.55||3.53%|
|NSE Main Board||1,932.07||2,006.86||3.87%|
The NASD USI closed positive with -0.17% gain W-o-W
Market CAP closed negative with -0.17% loss W-o-W
|MKT Capitalization (Bn)||630.46||631.55||0.17%|
|Value Traded (000)||86,893,802.50||30,411,966.10||-65.00%|
Source: NASD Plc