FBN Holdings Plc, a financial institution in Financial Services sector announced 43.7% Revenue growth in Q1 2023 Unaudited Results.
- Revenue grew by 43.7% from N180.55bn to N259.51bn.
- Profit before tax stood at N56.11bn
- Profit after tax stood at N50.05bn
- Share Price Currently Stands at N14.00k
- Nnamdi Okonkwo, the Group Managing Director commented:
- “FBNHoldings has sustained its positive performance momentum despite the clearly difficult operating environment. This is a testament to our ability to effectively navigate the challenging business terrain and optimise opportunities. It further demonstrates our disciplined risk management and strong execution capabilities resulting in enhanced revenue generation and improved bottom line.
- “Notwithstanding the ongoing progress, we remain focused on innovating and deepening our value propositions and delivery model while optimising operational efficiencies, using technology, to drive sustainable earnings and returns for our shareholders. We are confident that the Q1 performance will be maintained for the rest of the year.”